RaceDeck Garage Floor Tiles
Weather-Proof Garage Flooring That Looks Great Year Round
RaceDeck® garage floor tiles are perfect for a garage that looks great and clean year-round! We can design and install the floor of your dreams!
This flooring system is suitable for both residential and commercial applications for greater Pittsburgh and is not restricted to garages. The floor is ideal for patios, porches, basements and many other locations such as trade shows, shops and retail displays.
The Racedeck® series garage flooring is available in 9 garage style tiles and in 14 standard colors. It is designed to sustain the toughest mechanical conditions and render many years of service. The flooring is impervious to oils, anti–freeze, brake fluid and radiator fluid.
Tile Styles Available
What makes RaceDeck® from ShelCo Flooring & Storing in particular the best choice for the residential garage floor market?
- No Need For Surface Prep – Unlike floor coatings, garage floor tiles can easily cover up cracks in your old stained concrete, saving you time and money.
- Made For The Harsh Garage Environment – RaceDeck® garage floor tiles are made from the highest quality copolymers and tested to withstand extreme temperatures from 0 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Many Styles To Choose From – RaceDeck® offers more styles and color options than anyone else, making your design options virtually limitless.
- Built Tough – RaceDeck can handle the most extreme vehicle rolling loads, in excess of 80,000 lbs. RaceDeck resists petroleum products, antifreeze, and most household products. Will not fade, peel, crack or blister.
- Made In U.S.A. – Every RaceDeck® garage tile is designed, engineered and manufactured in their ISO Quality Certified factory in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Fast Install – Typical installation of a two car garage floor takes less than 1 day, not multiple days as with paints and epoxy.